Bids & RFP's
Open Bid Process
Open Bids will be advertised in the newspaper and online. They will contain the date and time in which the Bid is due back to the Finance Department in the City of Parkersburg Municipal Building. All Bid documents are available for disbursement the day the Bid is advertised.
All Bid proposals must be sealed and returned either in person or mailed to:
City of Parkersburg
1 Government Square
Parkersburg, WV 26101
- All proposals must be received no later than the time and date of the Bid opening.
- Any proposal received after the Bid opening time and date will not be considered or opened.
- Any Bid proposal faxed or received open will not be considered in the bidding process.
- All Bid openings are open to the public. They are held in the Finance Department on the first floor of the City Building.
- Once a Bid is opened and the Bidder is determined, that Bidder will be notified by mail of the Bid award. The Bid tabulation sheet will also be posted online.
- If there are any questions about Open Bids or the Open Bid process, please contact Purchasing / Bids division of the City of Parkersburg Finance Department, 304-424-8434.
|Description||Opening Date/Time||Closing Date/Time|